Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TMS Get "All Dressed Up"



Happy Tuesday morning to everyone. Today we have a super sketch for you to use. Our sponsor this week is "All Dressed Up," and my image just happens to be called "All Dressed Up for a Magical Day."

Here is our sketch for this week:


Do you send out Halloween cards (curious minds want to know)? I didn't used to, but after I became a member of my first design team about four years ago, I started sending them to my grandkids with a little extra "treat" inside. The older ones really appreciated that (smile).

I've used a 6" x 6" black card base and mounted a piece of DP from My Mind's Eye on top. I colored my adorable little witch and her kitty with Copic markers and then cut the design into an oval using a Spellbinder oval die. I then traced around that die to get my black mat. (The next size die would have been too "big" which is why I chose to trace and hand-cut the oval mat).

I cut the fishtail banner from a piece of DP from the same My Mind's Eye pad and matted it with black card. The flowers are from Petaloo. The corner piece is from Cheery Lynn.

Stop by the blog for more inspiration for using this week's sketch and then join us in our weekly challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Jenee, this is so pretty! I love the All Dressed Up images and this one is really a cutie. Love the little spider web in the corner too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't send out many Halloween cards, but I LOVE making them! Your colouring is fabulous - her costume GLOWS! - and those flowers are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jenee, I love the papers and colours you used with this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card! Love the background paper! Your coloring is perfect and the spider web in the corner is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every part of this card... the adorable image, the great paper, the delicate spider web! Great card!

    ReplyDelete