Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Make a Wish


Happy Tuesday! We have a brand new sketch for you this week, having finished our retro 2014 favorites. This one was originally supposed to be for Valentine's Day, not realizing it would actually fall the week after Valentine instead of before (yikes). However, the sketch still works because of its versatility (and if you don't believe me, go take a look at what the DT did with the sketch!! So, here is the sketch:


Our sponsor this week is  Sweet n Sassy Stamps, a veteran sponsor for TMS. The shop is owned by Korin and Dan Sutherland, and they offer quality clear stamps, matching dies (for many), and quickly downloadable digital stamps.

I have used a 5 x 7" white card base, yellow dotty paper (from my scrap bag) and red card. I rounded the corners of the dotty paper with my Creative Memories corner rounder punch. The image I've used is called Birthday Hat Cocoa colored. Using my Spellbinder circle dies, I have cut the image out and I have cut the red circle around the image. (I cut the red circle by using two sizes of circles, cutting them both at the same time so that the center came out leaving the outside circle to go around the image.) The wish sticker is a fabric sticker from Amy Tangerine. The buttons are from my button box

As I mentioned above, the DT have made some wonderful cards this week using this sketch. You will definitely want to stop by the TMS Blog and have a look. You will be awed!

6 comments:

  1. Little Cocoa has never looked cuter! Love your card Jenee and the buttons are precious on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Jenee!! Sweet and fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jenee :), I love the fun bright colours and Cocoa is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK! Super cute! I love the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable birthday card! I love the colors and that sweet cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute birthday card! I love the colors and the button accents!

    ReplyDelete