Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Branching Out


I am branching out a little bit (and yes, I couldn't refrain). My girlfriend brought me some Tim Holtz distressing markers a while back, and I've just now gotten around to giving DMs a try. My other girlfriend had purchased a set of 24 some time ago, but she "lost" them (meaning in her vast craft room, she forgot where she put them). We'd been searching for them for over a month. She finally found them, so today we got together and gave DMs a try. 

I know that I still need some practice, but I rather liked the effect and plan on doing more (just as soon as I go shopping and add some more colors to my supply - smile)! I don't think my girlfriend liked them as much as I did, but I'll bring her around.

Hope you are having a great week. Talk to ya'll later.


1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! You did a wonderful job coloring with the distress markers. I've got a nice collection started but haven't tried them out yet.

    ReplyDelete