Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Besties SVG


Hello my dear followers. I hope all of you are doing well. I have a new post today because I am on a new design team for the My Besties SVG files. This should be a fun team because we get to try out new SVG cuts, help work out any "bugs" and then show them off to you all for purchase. These are wonderful embellishments that will work with your electronic cutting machine.

I have colored the My Besties image called "Tea Cup" which can be found in HERE for purchase. I colored the image with Copic markers. The SVG file that I used is called "Teapot Border" and can be found for purchase HERE

I cut the SVG file twice. I cut it once out of the solid card that I had also used for my card base, and then I cut it a second time out of the pink dotty paper. I then cut the two large dotty pink teapots from the border and adhered them over the top of the aqua ones. I added tiny pink beads to the top of the green teapots for a little added bling (as you all know, I do like my bling!!).

I was not aware of the My Bestie's SVG files until I was asked if I would be interested in being on the DT. However, there are some really charming cuts available, so I know I am going to have fun, fun, fun with this DT. You really should check them out if you have a machine that can use SVG files. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT position! I love the little teapots and the design is delightful! :)

    ReplyDelete