Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Besties SVG Saturday


SVG File found at: http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p1973/Snowflake_border_1_SVG_file.html




SVG File found at:  http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p1966/Bestie_Christmas_tree_SVG_file_.html

It is once again My Besties SVG Saturday. For those of you who aren't familiar with SVG files, they are designs which can be cut with an electronic cutting machine such as a Silhouette or a Cricut if one has the cutting program. They can be downloaded into the machine's program and then can be cut at whatever size you wish in whatever papers you wish. The My Besties SVG design team create wonderful card and project examples weekly using the SVG files which can be purchased from the web store.

This week I've used two of the files, the snowflake border and the Christmas tree. I've used the tree before, so you may remember it, but it is a perfect little embellishment for Christmas cards or Christmas scrapbook layouts.

This week, I've also used another of Sherri Baldy's products -- one of her crafting CDs called "White Christmas." This product comes jam packed loaded with black and white line images, pre-colored images, labels, paper, tags, toppers, boxes and more. It is a great time saver if you don't have time to color your own images or a fun collection of popular images if you want to color them yourself. You can find the CD at:  http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c8/My_Besties_CDS.html

Hope you enjoy seeing this week's SVG samples. Have a good day. I'll see you again on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment