Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Digital Delights

Good morning dear friends. It is time for another wonderful sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week's sketch is from our very own Jessi, and I know it is going to be one of those "go to" sketches for many of us. Here it is:

Don't you just LUV it? 

Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  The prize is a $5 voucher for Wendy's adorable images!  I know you are going to have a super hard time making a choice!

My card features Flower Power Basket of Daisies.

I have colored my image with Copic markers after printed it onto Xpress It brand card. The card base is the yellow color found in the patterned paper. I have matted my DP with blue card stock. I've also matted my image with the blue. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from my stash.

Remember we are looking for a few more DT members (preferably two more), so if you are interested, please go to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and have a look at the requirements. We really would love to have you on our team. Even if you don't feel you can devote the time to the design team, we would like to see what you do with our sketch this week. We've been having so many lovely entries of late, and it has been so very exciting to see the sketches being used in so many creative ways. 

Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenee,

    I absolutely giggle when I look at this sweet little gal's hat covering one eye. She's both shy and mischevious all at once. Great copic-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love everything about this card Jenee! I think I may have a scrap or two of that paper, I with it would multiply itself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I was writing with a lisp I guess....I wish :o)

      Delete
  3. The girl is a cutie! Great coloring and I like the PP with the digital image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Pretty paper and colors, and I love this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - look at those rosie cheeks!! She's so cute and the card is super adorable. Really cute paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Your coloring is perfect! The background paper is a wonderful match!

    ReplyDelete