Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #344

Hello! A funny thing happened on the way to posting this blog -- my keyboard quit working. After spending a frustrating night and day with no key board, and my sweet Hubs buying me a new one, we discovered that my old key board had NOT quit working. The culprit was a setting which had somehow gotten turned off. Anyway, I am finally here!

We have a great sketch by Debbie to play with this week. It is another sketch that I know everyone is going to go to often. Here it is:


Our sponsor this week is another new one for us, and we are so pleased to have Di's Digis. Di's store is full of adorable images, and she is going to give some lucky person a shopping voucher for $12 -- oh my, be still my heart. Wish I was eligible to play!

I have used an image called Izzy and dog. However, I left off the dog and only colored Izzy. I thought she looked so cute with her spring tulips. I combined her with some wonderful spring butterflies and wah la, a charming you are special card that I can use for a number of different occasions (birthday, graduation, thinking of you, congratulations, etc.) by gearing the inside message to whichever event for which I need a card. 

Since I am a full day late with this posting (due to the key board fiasco), I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Stop by the Tuesday Morning Blog and have a look at what the design team has created. We have several new very talented team members, so make sure you visit their individual blogs and welcome them to the group. See you all next Tuesday (hopefully on time). Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! I love this little girl and her adorable coveralls! Beautiful butterfly border, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy and I are ready for spring! I like that butterfly die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Darling little girl and your coloring is amazing! Pretty background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so cute. I love love love how you did the base of your card with the butterfly dies. Perfect. And she's really cute, too.

    Sorry about the keyboard issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little girl is adorable and your coloring is perfect!! We're all saying that so you better believe you're good at it!!

    ReplyDelete