Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Thanks So Much


Hello there. It is Tuesday, so time for me to share another Tuesday Morning Sketch with you. This one is a little unique, but makes a lovely card. Here is the sketch:

I started with a white card base (need to start using more colored bases so they will show up better - smile). I used a blue, wood grain paper from a Recollections 12x12" pad as my background. 

The beautiful bird print is a precolored bird sheet sold by Marianne Designs. Isn't it lovely? The sheet provides three different designs in both a square and a circle each (6 images all together). I used one of the square images and matted it with black to mimic the black in the wood. 

I then stamped a sentiment using a Just Rite Clear stamp from the Spring Wishes Vintage set using Adirondack terra cotta ink. I punched the sentiment using a round1 1/4" punch and matted it with a 1 1/2" black circle.

Please stop by Tuesday Morning Sketches' blog and have a look at the cards the other design team members have made this week. We'd love to have you join in this week's challenge using our sketch. Have a good week and happy crafting!
 

4 comments:

  1. Saw your card at TMS and love it, great image too! Hope to do the sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you pair together Ginny that sweet little bird image just takes my heart away too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wood grain paper is a perfect match with this adorable bird image. Another stunning card Jenee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the image, it's gorgeous. And the woodgrain paper is a perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete