Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Bugaboo Winter


Hello everyone. It is Tuesday again, so time for another Tuesday Morning Sketch. This week's sketch is a little more involved than the past several, but is lots of fun and is very versatile (see the DT creations at the blog!!). This week, our sponsor is once again Bugaboo Digital Stamps. If you didn't win the adorable images a few weeks ago, you have another chance this week.

Here is our sketch:





I have used Bugbblwinter01 as my image this week. I printed him onto X-Press It brand card and colored him up with my Copic markers.

The card base is white layered with a piece of holiday paper from a Recollections (Michael's Crafts brand) paper pack. I then used my Creative Memories due square punch to punch the two squares in solid red and green DP. I omitted one of the layers in the sketch because I didn't want to cover up too much of the fun background paper. I then used a Spellbinder scalloped rectangle die to cut my little image.

The Bugaboo image has three little dots (snowflakes perhaps?) on the image, but I decided to cover them with crystal gems for a little extra sparkle (you know I like my glitz), and lastly, I added a small white pom-pom to the pom-pom area of the little hat for a little more texture and fun.

Remember, you have until Sunday afternoon to create your entry and link it at the Tuesday Morning Blog

Look forward to seeing what you create with this week's sketch.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what an adorable, cute and fun card you've created with this week's sketch! The traditional paper colors are great, and so is that furry little pom pom added to the hat! A girl can never add too much sparkle with sequins, right? Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenée, I love your fun little pom pom, you picked a great image along with your papers it's all just so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Christmas card! The image you chose to work with is adorable and paired with that fun paper - your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable. You make this sketch look so easy to do. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the pom pom you added to his hat, perfect!

    ReplyDelete