Thursday, January 18, 2018

Here Is My Heart

Today I am sharing a card I created using We Are 3 papers, image and sentiment. This card using the Nautical Love papers, Valentine sentiments and one of the images from Vintage Valentines. All of them can be found at the We Are 3 Etsy shop.

I started with a red card for my base then layered a piece of the Nautical Love paper onto a navy blue mat. I cut a 1.5 inch strip from another of the Nautical Love papers and matted it with the navy blue. I placed the dotty piece on top of the stripe piece. I then fussy cut my image and adhered it to a Spellbinder circle with crocheted border (made by Jessie Fogan). Lastly, I printed off the sentiment, cut it down and matted it with the navy.

I honestly LUV anything that is vintage, so this set really appealed to me. I bet you will like it, too. I think I've mentioned this before, but I am really having a lot of fun with the papers and the images from We Are 3.

1 comment: