Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Easter Bunny and a Tuesday Morning Sketch


 I am getting quite addle brain here lately. I thought I had created this post but, in actuality, I had only posted it to the DT site to be picked up for the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. So, here is this week's card. The sketch is posted below:



This was actually a fun little sketch to use, and the DT were simply amazing in finding all kinds of different looks for this sketch. We have everything from Easter to barn yard animals. Really cute creations!

I have used a blue card as my base with a panel of Easter candy colored stripes along the side. The cute bunny is pre-colored clip art which I have matted with a piece of dark pink card and added a matching yellow bow to the top.

The egg border at the bottom is also pre-colored clip art which I printed twice and fussy cut so that I could make the curved border across the bottom of the bunny piece. I then typed Happy Easter and cut the fish tail banner. I pretty much followed the sketch to a T, but it really makes for a darling (in my opinion) Easter card. I was quite pleased with the results.

I know I am a day late with this posting, so you may have already visited the Tuesday Morning Sketches site and seen the fun cards the DT put together. However, if you haven't yet ventured over there, please do. I think you will really be inspired. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week, and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is a very plesant blend of color and images...also so glad you pointed me toward the downloadable paper...I want to get into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is most adorable! That little bunny makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete