Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Thinking of You


It is time for another Tuesday Morning sketch, and I have once again combined it with another sweet birdie image from Marianne Designs and a lovely patterned paper from We Are 3 Designs. Here is this weeks sketch:


For this card, I started with a beige/taupe colored card base. I added a layer of pretty aqua flowers from the We Are 3 Birthday Party Collection (full pack). I then matted the bird image with the same beige/taupe that I used for the card base. I added some flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts) and punched leaves to the upper right of the image. I stamped my sentiment using SU ink. I cut the sentiment out with a Spellbinder nesting oval die and matted it with the same beige/taupe as the card.

I hope that you can join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches with a card of your own. We enjoy seeing how you all use our inspiration and sketches.






6 comments:

  1. Your beautiful spring card is delightful and oh so pretty with that wonderful floral paper working the background! The little scene is perfect for a spring thinking of you card, and those tiny flower accents are the perfect embellishment! Bring on spring .....wherever it may be? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Lovely image and I love your paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird is too cute! Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Jenee! I love seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious Jenée I love everything you combined -EVERYTHING -sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love this paper you used, it's so Spring-y and looks great paired with the birdie image.

    ReplyDelete