Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A Break



Dear Followers,

As you may have noticed,  I have not posted here on my blog since last November. I thought that I was going to just take my "annual" holiday break and be back at the first of the year. However, I have decided that I need to take more of a break.

Things have been a bit topsy turvy in my household for the past year. I have struggled to keep up with my crafting while dealing with the family and work. I think, for the most part, I have managed to at least get a Tuesday Morning Sketches DT card made once a week, but it has been a struggle at times. I have not really been enjoying my crafts, so it has been more of an obligation than a pleasure.

I have decided that I need a bit more of a break. I have stepped down from the Tuesday Morning Sketches core DT. I have volunteered to continue to manage the TMS FaceBook page, so I'm not completely disappearing, but will not have the pressure of making a card for the team.

I am hoping and praying that my life with mellow out and straighten up again in 2019 and that my Mojo will once again lead me into the craft areas that I have so enjoyed in the past. In the mean time, I hope that you continue to create beautiful things, and that you will share them with Tuesday Morning Sketches -- or just, once in a while, with me (smile). 

I really appreciate all of you who have followed my blog over the past decade. In turn, I follow many of your blogs, and you have been an inspiration to me as much as I hope I've been to you.

Until the Todd Muses return, be happy, be crafty, and be blessed.

Jenée

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best during your break! A couple of years ago I decided only to make things with a purpose and this is what I'm still doing. Even with this method my mojo disappears and I struggle to get motivated to make anything. Hopefully you will find the balance that works for you. Hugs from Oklahoma! ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all struggle with our priorities in life at one point or another. I seem to have lost my passion for crafting and like you; one day I hope it returns and I can devote more time to what I once enjoyed as a great hobby! Take care of yourself and stay well. It was a pleasure being on the DT with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ashamed that it has taken me this long to realize that you hadn't been sharing on your blog. I had seen your cards on Facebook and really just noticed that you didn't do the blog hop for TMS. I am so very sorry that you have lost your interest. You have been a mentor for me and i am sad you feel this way. How do i help you enjoy what you encouraged me to do? Is this how i will feel soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete