Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Little Peaches










One of my favorite stamp designers is Maurie J. Manning (Mo's Digital Pencil). Mo's little images are so innocent and delightful that I find myself smiling the entire time I am coloring one of them. The image on the two cards above is one of my newest ones. I think Mo is going for the whole summer fruit theme because her newest stamp is Watermelon girl. However, being from Georgia and a true Georgia peach, I just had to get this one. (Although, we do like our watermelons here in Georgia, too!)




I did the first card yesterday and then found that this week's challenge at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ wanted flowers and pearls, so I did the second one today to enter for the challenge. (I didn't mind coloring this little cutie a second time; I'm probably going to color her even more.) I think both cards are quite cute, and I know they are going to bring a smile to the face of whomever receives them.


I am also entering the second card at http://deconstructingjen.com/ for her sketch challenge for this week.






Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable!! The yellow one is my favorite! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! I just love both of them! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've made two very sweet cards with this adorable image! Your coloring is lovely and the papers you've used are wonderful. Glad you shared them with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenée, these are beautiful!!! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this image! Love what you did with them! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital challenge!

    ReplyDelete