Friday, May 30, 2014

To Dad With Love


It is time for another Sami Stamps release, and this one is just in time for Father's Day cards. Of course, the wonderful images are versatile enough to be used for male birthday cards, thinking of you cards, congratulation cards, etc. Our talented DT have used the images in the most creative manner, so do stop by the Sami Stamps blog and have a look.

Here is a look at all of the images that are now available in the shop:



I used the "Handsome Like Dad" image and colored it with Copic markers. The card base is white card layered with black card and then designer card from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad. In fact, all of the designer papers (from the blue to the background) are from the same pad. I used dies from Spellbinder for the various shapes on my card (oval, decorative oval, sentiment tag). I fussy cut my image and raised it with foam dots. Lastly, I added some black beads to the corners of the card, the top of the sentiment and the sides of the background decorative oval piece. I think the beads gave that added little something while still keeping the card masculine looking.



1 comment:

  1. He is awesome Jenee..fabulous colouring and my Dad used to have a waist like that..lol..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete