Friday, October 31, 2014

Sami Stamps Special Sale

Good morning and Happy Halloween to all.



 Sami Stamps is having a Special Sale that starts today! You won't want to miss it.



What's so Special about the Sale you ask?
Each of the Designers chose an image they wanted to create
with, and each of those images is on Sale for $1.50!
Of course those image are not part of the 35% Sale!



I have used "Cocoa Wind" from the winter collection. Isn't it a beauty? I have colored it with my Copic markers. The base card is a white 6" x 6" card. The papers are from a 6" square pad ("Old World Winter" by The Paper Studio). The pad is filled with lovely, old world designs, and for my card, I've combined a soft snowflake paper with one that looks like a music sheet. In the middle I used a third piece from the pad, a red and ecru dotty paper. Unfortunately, I didn't make it quite wide enough, so you can only see a tiny bit peeking from behind the gold ribbon that I've used.

I cut the image using a die, but cut the "steam" from the cup of cocoa so that it is coming out of the die cut piece. I wanted to give the feel that the steam is drifting off into the wind. I cut my sentiment into a circle and added a small red matting behind it which I cut with the scalloped circle die. Lastly, just to give it a little more festive look, I added blue rhinestone gems (by Recollections) to the centers of the snowflakes.

Have a great week and stay safe. Go "treat" yourself to some of Sami's lovely images.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing modern style card, lovely stamp chosen by you and so beautifully colored. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete