Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Mail


Have you gotten your cards addressed and in the mail yet? There was a time that I had all mine ready before Thanksgiving and simply waited until the first week in December to drop them all in the post. HA! That time of being organized seems to have been misplaced somewhere along the line!

Anyway, it is time for another Tuesday Morning Sketch, and here it is:





You are going to want to find time in your busy schedule to use this simply elegant sketch and join in the challenge as our very own Kris has put together a wonderful prize package for the lucky winner. It contains a paper pad, stamps, ribbon -- well, you just need to hop over to the TMS Blog and have a look yourself. 

Now, I must run as I really need to get my cards finished up or I will have to change them to New Year's cards (smile).

4 comments:

  1. Yes, my cards are all in the mail!! :) I'm so proud of myself because I'm usually mailing them the day before Christmas!
    I love your beautiful card! This image is such a perfect Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these festive papers and this image is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenee! I love the image and the added bow and pine-cone cluster! Oh, I wish I was organized enough to have my Christmas cards ready! I am lucky to get them in the mail so people have them before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed 2016!!

    ReplyDelete