My card base is purple card. The base is 6 x 6" but I've folded the front back on itself. I then cut a circle using Spellbinder's Stately Circles die which I adhered to the front panel only. The image, itself, was cut using the Spellbinder regular circle die. My DP is from the Recollections collection "Habitat." My flowers are from Recollections and Wild Orchid Crafts. The large butterfly was cut from a coordinating piece of DP from the Habitat collection. My leaves were punched using a Martha Stewart punch.
I hope you like my inspiration card, and I also hope you will visit the Flutter By Wednesday blog to see what the other DT members have done. I hope you will be inspired to join us in this week's challenge. Remember, if we get over 50 participants, there will be a little something special for a lucky random draw winner.
- Inkspirational - 2W, C10 - Anything goes* (2nd week)
- Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - M, must use a stamp - anything goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Alway's Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (October) Things with Wings
- Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - (2nd week) Things with Wings