Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday Sketch #227

Good morning friends. I hope your week has started off well. Today is a special day! In addition to providing you with a new sketch with which to work, it is also my wedding anniversary!



Oops, sorry, you aren't here for a walk down memory lane. You're here to see this week's sketch, so here it is:



Isn't that a great one? This week our sponsor is the wonderful Stamp Fairy. Gerda ceates such wonderful, adorable images. You will also want to take a few minutes and visit the TMS blog to see the fantastic line-up of cards by our DT members. 

Have a wonderful day. I'll see you back here again tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!!! What a beautiful bride!!

    Your card is wonderful! I like what you did with the ribbon! That's a sweet image and fun DP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Congratulations on another year together!
    Very yummy card and great sketch to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love walks down memory lane! Happy anniversary to you & your Mister!
    Such a cute card - I love that candy cane ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!
    Your card is so fun and cute! Love the candy striped ribbon and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed memory lane - Happy Anniversary and what a gorgeous bride you were!

    Your card is adorable - I love these gingerbabies and your card is really showcasing it well.

    ReplyDelete