Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A Day for Flowers


This week, one of my favorite stamp designers is sponsoring our weekly sketch challenge. A Day for Daisies (and her sister, Sami Stamps) have been favorites of mine for quite a long time. First, though, let me share the wonderful sketch with you:





Isn't that a FAB sketch? Melissa has provided us with a real classic with this one.

As I said, ADFD has been a favorite of mine since I started using digital stamps. The designer's images cover a wonderful range from floral to animals to charming children and fairies. The one I have used is one from my stash, and I did not realize (until I went to find it on her store site) that it evidently is discontinued. This one was called Mother's Day Flowers. There are similar images, though, so if you like it, take a look at the others. I'm sure you will find one that will suit your liking.

I colored my image with Copic markers after printing it on X-Press Brand card. The blue card base is from a package of colored card weigh from Michael's Crafts. The DP is from a pad that I've used quite a bit (love the combination of colors) by K&Company. The sentiment is from a set  of Ranger clear stamps. The butterfly is punched with a Martha Stewart punch from a piece of paper in my scrap bin, and the rhinestones are from Recollections.

Please join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. We always love seeing what our wonderful friends and followers create. 

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card Jenée the image along with that background paper are paired perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Jeneé!! Pretty papers, sweet image, and wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card! That image really embodies a mother's love for her child. The papers are perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete