Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Laugh

Hello TMS friends!  Welcome to another fun sketch challenge.  Our sketch this week is from Debbie and it's full of great elements!
Our sponsor this week is Di's Digis.  The prize is a $12 shopping voucher.


Here's the sketch:....
 

 


While I didn't get one of Di's adorable images this week, please take a look at her web store. She has some really cute designs. 
 
I have used a Mo Manning image colored with Copic markers. The papers are from an 8x8 DCWV pad. I've used a white card base, red card for matting and the DP from DCWV. The little flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is a wooden cutout from a pack of wooden words that I got from Michael's Crafts.
 
Please join us this week and use Debbie's wonderful sketch to create a card of your own then post it to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog.  
 
Have a great week, and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. She is precious Jenee..fabulous colouring and love the papers and your card design...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your image and paper choices that create a retro vibe for your card Jenée, it feels kind funny talking about when I was a little girl being retro - but I am that old!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Jeneé! I love your sweet image and great papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Your paper choices look wonderful with the cute image.

    ReplyDelete