Tuesday, June 12, 2018

With a Little Flair


Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. We are slightly melting here in the deep south (USA) with temperatures reaching the 90's F during the day. Had a nice rain storm last night, so hopefully that will cool things down a bit, and to think it isn't even summer as yet!

This week's Tuesday Morning Sketch is a lovely, classic design:


I have combined the sketch with We Are 3 Tropical Delights papers. This is a fun set of papers with tropical vibes, but as you can see, work nicely with our classical sketch. I printed off several of the papers, using two for the background, one for the scalloped matting and the same for the lovely scallops.

I used a Heartfelt Creations die to make the flower (stamping rose pink ink onto pink card and HC pearls for the center). I finished off my card using three Recollections pearls along the end of one flourish swirl. My swirls were cut using Sizzix dies.

This was a lovely sketch to use, and the color combination of the tropical papers made for a lovely, feminine version of our sketch. We would LUV to see what you can do with this week's sketch. Visit the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog for even more inspiration from our wonderful design team. 

4 comments:

  1. You do an amazing job with We Are 3 papers Jenée, I love this color combo and I like your Sizzix die better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty flower, surrounded by beautiful flourishes, swirls and 3 pretty pearls! You rocked the sketch this week again with your great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenee! I am loving the tropical colors and that big flower is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love the dimension of your flower!!

    ReplyDelete