Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Bird House and Flowers


Somehow I completely skipped last week -- oh, not in reality, but in terms of posting my Tuesday Morning Sketches DT card. I made the card. I even photographed it, but then I guess I went through a mind-warp and that's where my routine stopped! Anyway, I wanted to share my last week's card with you. This card was used as a birthday card for a very sweet lady's 82nd birthday. She is so kind and thinks my cards are lovely, so I enjoy creating something for her.

I used a 5 x 7" burgundy base. I placed a piece of floral DP from the Heartfelt Creations peony collection on top as a background. I then cut the image piece from the same peony pad. The oval and the pink background are actually one piece. It is matted with the burgundy. The sentiment is also from that peony pad. I cut a burgundy fishtail and adhered the sentiment to it so that the wording would stand out more. Lastly, I adhered some dainty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some punched green leaves to the lower right edge of the image.

Once again, Heartfelt Creations has pretty much done all the work for me. Between Tuesday Morning Sketches and Heartfelt Creations, I can create some beautiful cards that makes my friends feel very special.

Anyway, thank you for letting me share (albeit late) my Tuesday Morning Sketches DT card. Stay tuned for this week's card in just a few hours from now (smile)!

No comments:

Post a Comment