Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Beginning


Everyone is doing it -- blogging, that is -- so I decided I needed to get in on the act. Actually, I joined an online weekly digi-stamp group and needed a place to display my work; thus, this blog. I've been quite busy (well, busy for this lazy body) learning to use Copics markers, creating cards, discovering paper flowers and occasionally creating a scrapbook layout. You may see some of those here as well as possibly other creations I have done or will do. You may even see a creation or two by my very talented 7 years old granddaughter as she is quite the little crafter herself. At any rate, this site is here, and even if I'm the only one to visit, I'll enjoy myself.


The card at the beginning of this blog was for a weekly challenge at designed2delight.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Jenee! Great coloring on this image :)

    ReplyDelete