Sunday, April 10, 2011

Skip Spring?


I am beginning to think that Mother Nature has forgotten there is supposed to be four seasons in every year. The temperatures here in Georgia reached the 90's two days in a row. That's way too hot way too early, and I was looking forward to some nice spring temperatures before the heat wave hit. Rumor has it, though, that starting tomorrow the tempertures are supposed to drop back to reasonable 70's which is more in line with what they should be for April. Since Mother Nature thinks it is summer, then the little card I made today fits right in. Don't you just love all the lovely flowers in little bear's bouquet? This image is another digi-stamp (and I have forgotten from which site I got it, but I promise I'll look it up and give proper credit). It is a delightful little image and was fun to color. I tried dozens of different papers for the background, but in the end, I kept it simple due to the image being a little busy.


Jenée

No comments:

Post a Comment