Saturday, August 8, 2015

More SVGs from Sherri Baldy and My Besties

Hello friends. It is Saturday, so that means showing you some more of the SVG files by My Besties. I have two cards to share with you today. First 


 It is a bit hard for you to see this SVG file because I turned it into a flower. That is why I have placed three of the cuts in front of my card. This is called a 7 layer scalloped circle and can be found at http://www.mybestiesshop.com/.../7_layer_scallop_SVG_file...

I cut several of the smaller sizes (in fact, I did have to reduce the last two slightly) from yellow card (the lighter weight card sold at Michael's Crafts). I inked the edges with Apricot chalk ink by Colorbox, and then I clipped a little in between the scallops and conditioned them with my flower making tools. I took the ball tool to the petals and to the center of the circle so that the petals would turn upward. I then combined several to make the flower and added Flower Soft flocking to the center. The leaves are NOT by My Bestie (although we have an SVG for leaves, I don't have it so had to use a die by another manufacturer).

My second share is


 The SVG file on this card is called Border 1 and can be found at http://www.mybestiesshop.com/.../Border_set_1_SVG_files.html. I cut the border twice and put one above and one below the blue piece that I cut from a piece of blue patterned paper. This file has three versions of the border (the one you see above, one similar except with no holes and a third which has holes in the longer pieces). 

You will want to visit our Facebook page and see all of the lovely cards and projects that the DT have made using some of the My Besties SVG files. We are all very excited about this new feature in the My Besties store that allows us to combine some of our favorite images with our wonderful electronic cutting machines. You can find us on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/mybestiesdesigns/

Have a good weekend. Come see me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment