Saturday, July 2, 2011

Get Well Soon

Wouldn't it be nice if we NEVER had to send one of these type cards? Or if we only had to send them for minor things such as ear aches or an occasional headache or just kind of out of sorts once in a while? Alas, our bodies don't work that way. Every so often something goes awry which requires the doctor to do more than just give us an aspirin and send us on our way. When that does happen, it is nice for our friends to think about us with a card, flowers or (better yet) chocolate (smile).

At any rate, this little card is only for a challenge and doesn't have a purpose (as yet). I will keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to actually use it, but should one of my dear friends or family fall ill, I'll be prepared (awk). Those little House Mouse mice definitely would make ME feel better. How about you?

This card is being entered at http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ as this week's theme is a get well card. I stamped the House Mouse image onto Cryogen paper using black Mememto ink and colored it with Copics markers. I used some old Daisy D paper on a white card base. The border design is punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and then I added three pearls (manufacturer unknown) to the corner. The sentiment is computer generated and cut with a Spellbinder nestibility die.

1 comment:

  1. Your Get Well card is adorable Jenée. Not nice sending them, but I am sure they will make the recipient feel SO much better after receiving it! Well done.

    ReplyDelete