Friday, October 12, 2012

Black, White and One Other Color

 
 
Our challenge for you this week, is to create with


BLACK, WHITE and ONE COLOUR

We would love to see your creations in predominantly three colours, being BLACK, WHITE, and a colour of your choice.... feel free to use hues and tints of your chosen colour....

We are so happy to have The Digi Garden joining us again with sponsorship for you! We so love their cute images. The winner's prize purse is their choice of 6 Digi Garden images! Yummy! Do pop into their shop and see the latest designs - it's a fun place to visit!

For my card, I've gone with the Halloween theme. It just seemed a fitting theme for the black, white and one other color challenge. I started with a white card base which I layered with orange card and then the black and white dotty paper. On top of that, I placed a piece of orange paper with words and then the strip of white paper with black words. All three pieces of patterned paper are from a little pad by MME called Haunted.

My little image by Digi Garden was printed onto Cryogen paper and colored with my Copic markers.I cut out my little darling, leaving a tiny border of the white Cryogen around the edges. I adhered her to my card with foam dots. The title and the little chipboard black cat are both OLD embellishments I had in my stash.

I do hope you will visit the Card Crafter's Circle and have a look at what the other DT members have created this week. Then, I hope you will create a black, white and one other color card yourself and join in this week's challenge. The card does NOT have to be a Halloween (or any other theme specific) card. You just have to use the COLOR theme this week.

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly adorable! CUTE image too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenee, this is a darling of a card! I wouldn't ever say that orange is a favourite colour, but I always feel drawn to it whenever I see it displayed so beautifully. Simply put, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete