Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketch 182


Good morning my blogger friends. Today is another Tuesday, so a new sketch is being offered at Tuesday Morning SketchesThis week's sponsor is Doodle Pantry!  Laurie's image are so cute and fun to work with!  Play along and you could win!!

This is the sketch for this week: 

I turned the sketch vertical for my card. The card base is white with a layer of DP. I then used orange dotty DP and yellow card before adding my little Magnolia image. I used green gingham ribbon and orange roses (Wild Orchid Crafts) and a larger orange flower (Recollections) for my embellishments. The sentiment was computer generated and then hand cut into a banner shape. I rolled the banner and adhered it with glue dots.

There you have it. Hope you will get inspired to join us this week in our new challenge. If you need more inspiration, then do hop over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and have a look at the other FAB cards the design team is sharing. They are all super great!

Challenges:
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ - Lavish Layers
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/ - Love is in the Air
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Heart

10 comments:

  1. Super sweet! I love the wrapping job on the heart present - reminds me of how I gift wrap, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in this! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Jenee and perfect for our 'Love is in the Air' theme.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Jenee! That little image is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image! She is just so adorable. Thanks taking the time to leave me a sweet comment. It's greatly appreciated.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card bright and cheerful.
    Thank you for joining the 'Love is in the Air' Challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenee, i thought this was super duper cute! I love this card and as always you are the best colorist! She reminds me of Gretel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jenee! You know how I love Maggies. You've colored her up so beautifully and your color combo is fab.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, I love the image of Tilda and how she's tilting her head. Thanks for joining the Luscious Layers Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card LOVE the colours too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete