Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fluttery By Wednesday Challenge 242


This has been my week for GOOFS! This week the Flutter By team has a "recipe" for you, and I have goofed in that my card is missing an element of  the recipe.  This week ~~ You need to have flowers, at least 1 butterfly and a die-cut/punch on your creation!! 

OK, my card has flowers (the background paper), and it has a die cut (the two corner pieces), but do you see a butterfly anywhere? I know, such a simple thing to add. A few punched butterflies would have actually looked cute on my card, but where are they?

This week I've used a sweet image from Tiddly Inks. I've colored her with, what else, Copic markers! I've added Stickles to her crown and to the wings, and a tiny rhinestone to the tip of her little wand. I then cut the image into a square and matted it with red card. The DPs, to include the corner pieces, are from a My Mind's Eye 6x6" pad. The green piece and the floral piece are also matted with red card. The two corners are cut with a Sizzix die.

Please visit the Flutter By Wednesday blog and have a look at the other DT cards for this week. We would like to have you join us this week. Remember to include the "recipe" on your card or creation.



7 comments:

  1. You card is sweet! I like the corner pieces ~~ really sets the image into a lovely frame! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. even without the butterflies it looks cute. Althouugh adding them won't be so hard to do either. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! they just flew away Jenee..I'm sure I saw them there..lol..such a pretty card, love the cute image and fabulous colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost forgot my flowers so no worries! Adorable card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I wouldn't have noticed the missing element if you hadn't mentioned it...this card is adorable just as it is and your coloring is perfect on this cutie!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha, yeah where are your butterflies?? I am saying those corner borders are butterfly wings.. :) super cute card!! I totally made a card for a DT challenge that is suppose to be green and white and not one bit of green any where.. Caught it before I added the image so imade a whole new card and used the first card for another challenge.. So it wasn't a waste. I wonder of anyone noticed your butterfly was missing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card that is just perfect as it is!

    ReplyDelete