Sunday, May 5, 2013

Joy Crafts Noor Release on Dutch Paper Crafts



Pink and Green card – I used the border die 6002/0133 and the corner die 6002/0136. My image is 135746-Annabel by Sugar Nellie. She is cut into a circle and then mounted on the Heart Circles die by Spellbinder. The flowers are, again, from Wild Orchid Crafts.




I used corner die 6002/0135. I simply cut and embossed it and used it on one corner. This is a BEAUTIFUL corner die and doesn’t need much else to make a beautiful card. However, I did add a lacy strip under my image (Martha Stewart). The colored image is 121417-Flora by Sugar Nellie. I cut the image and the mat for the image using Spellbinder Labels 4. I cut the leaf scroll (Cheery Lynn B117) twice and placed them under my image. I added two butterflies (Martha Stewart) and a single Wild Orchid Crafts flower.



I used die 6002/0124 to create the side border. After cutting and embossing it, I added tiny pearls (Recollections) to each of the intersecting points of the trellis looking part. The image is 140424-Hope by Sugar Nellie, and the rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

There is one more card which I made for my release, but I have, once again, managed to lose the picture. It is a white on white card using die 6002/0124. It can be seen on the video, but I do not have a still picture to share.  (Note: Darlene has the card turned side-ways in the video. The card is a bottom opening card with the front roses going side to side and not up and down. I'm sure Darlene did not realize she had it turned during the filming.)


These are truly beautiful dies, and I very much enjoyed using them. They are perfect for card crafting and add a lovely elegance. They cut wonderfully, and they emboss beautifully. Since doing my release, I've seen the dies used, and there was so much more that I could have done (but then Darlene's video would have been almost as long as a featured movie - smile). I've only given a tiny sampling to show off the beauty of these dies.





5 comments:

  1. An awesome release, Jenee. I love what you did with all of the dies and your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenée! Wow! So many wonderful und beautiful cards! I´m sincerely impressed.
    (It´s about time to make a card for my mother too :/)
    Blessings Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, you know how much I've fallen in love with this range of dies....my wishlist is growing by the minute....and you've shown these new ones off to perfection. I also really like these images....so evocative. Beautiful creations, Jenee. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab dies, and I love those beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenee, these are all just stunning, and I could look at them for ages! Beautiful arrangement of dies and the colouring is superb! Really brings them to life!

    ReplyDelete