Friday, January 3, 2014

A Look Back and a Break


During November 2011, I received an offer to be on a brand new design team. Card Crafter's Circle was just forming, and Pauline was assembling her team. My BFF, who had been on a previous DT with Pauline, submitted my name. I had never been on a DT before, so I really had no idea what to expect. As it turned out, the experience was a wonderful one. I met some lovely ladies around the craft circle, and I know we will remain good friends despite our diverse geographic locations. 

I tried to find my very first DT card for CCC to share with you today. However, in looking, I found this one which I thought more appropriate for the new year. This was still one of the first (shared in Dec. 2011), but not the very first.

Our founder, Pauline, has had a difficult year. She has had to deal with computer problems, new medications for her autistic child, personal health problems and various other trials and tribulations. Consequently, her time and attention are needed elsewhere, so CCC is taking a break. The future is up in the air, and I am not sure if the break will be temporary or permanent. However, I would like to thank all of you wonderful CCC followers who have supported the team for the past two years. We have so enjoyed seeing your beautiful art work and creations. I would also like to thank the wonderful sponsors who have been so generous with providing images for our weekly challenges. Without your generosity and support, we could not have enjoyed two wonderful years.

We wish each of you a prosperous new year. May you find ever lasting joy in your crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment