Friday, January 17, 2014

Snuggle Up With a Good Book





I warned you that you'd be seeing a lot of cards today. These three cards are from the new release by Sami's Stamps. Aren't they just wonderful? Here is a picture of all the reading images:


I have to confess that I'm a bibliophile (lover of books), so these images really appealed to me, and I requested two of them straight way. Then Sami's pencil got away from her with a mind of its own and created that adorable Valentine image -- well, glutton for punishment that I am (teehee), I couldn't resist doing something with that one, too. The results? Well, those three new cards at the top of this post!

OK, so you all know that I really enjoy the coloring part more than the card making part of this craft, and did I ever have a blast coloring these wonderful images. The coloring possibilities are endless, so my biggest "problem" was deciding which color combinations to use. I let the papers dictate the colors on my first and last card, but I wanted something a little more masculine for the middle card, so I worked backwards with that one -- coloring my image first and then picking the papers. Whichever way you decide to use these images, you will have no problem creating a "winner" and having fun!

You must run over to Sami's Stamps Blog and have a look at the beautiful creations my team mates have made this week -- get a tissue or napkin first because you WILL be drooling.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jenee your coloring is fabulous, what a delightful trio of designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images...you have done them up beautifully, Jenee...outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenee, these are all just exquisite! I love your wonderful sense of style, and you've captured these images so well! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete