Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday with Your Next Stamp



I am afraid you are going to be inundated with cards and images from me today. The two here are for Your Next Stamp. The first one was actually supposed to have been posted last Friday (hanging my head) at the same time it went live on the YNS blog. It was my introductory card (although I'd already participated in the new release blog hop) as guest designer for the month of January. Sadly, because I'm a guest for one month only, making a post wasn't part of my "regular" routine, so I completely forgot. I've got a couple more posts due yet, but have no fear, I've gotten my schedule and calendar on target now.

The second card is this weeks Fun Friday card. Isn't that just the cutest little image? That squirrel looks so happy -- who can blame him, though, with that yummy chocolate nut cupcake on his mind?

I'm afraid my post today is going to be a little vague on details. I don't remember what papers I used for my last week's card, and the little squirrel card was done at my girlfriend's house (using her supplies), and I didn't make notes as to the brands (again, hanging my head, sigh!).

I have colored both images using my Copic markers. The little images are rubber, so I've inked them with black Momento ink and stamped them onto X-Press It brand card. The two hearts on my first card were cut using Nellie Snellin's die MFD043. The flower is handmade. The dies used for the second card are both Spellbinders (classic circle and scalloped circle). The fish-tail banner was handcut.

Please check out the Your Next Stamp blog and the Your Next Stamp Challenge blog for more wonderful ideas and delightful images/stamps from this fabulous company. I know you will be delighted.

1 comment:

  1. These are both great!!! Love the fun bright colors !!! :))
    So happy to have you joining us @ YNS this month !!
    :))

    ReplyDelete