Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Let Us Adore Him


Good Morning friends! Thank you so much for joining me again. This is Thanksgiving week here in the U.S. and I know many of you may be preparing for the holiday by traveling or by having family and friends at your house.  We are going to have a small gathering this year, but we will be no less thankful for all the blessing that have been bestowed upon us.
This week's sketch is inspired by Jessi.  It's pretty easy, which makes it a good one for those with busy schedules.  It is also very classic in that it is beautiful kept simple (as in the sketch) or with lovely embellishments.
Here's the sketch:





 Our sponsor is DRS Designs Stamps.  You're all familiar with DRS Designs as they generously sponsor us several times in the year.

I used a sand colored card base with a layer of green and a piece of lovely burgundy and sand designer paper (from my stash). I also used a nativity clip art that I've had for quite a long time and have no designer name associated with it on my hard drive. It is a beautiful rendering of the Holy family. The words "Merry Christmas" are from DRS Design as is the "Adore Him Greeting."  I really like them both, but I especially like the font used for the Adore Him sentiment.

If you have a few free minutes his week, we would love for you to join in our challenge at the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. If you can't join us, then have a wonderful week and to my fellow Americans, have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautifully done Jenée!! I absolutely love the clip art and the Adore Him sentiment too. You have it all put together so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jenee, this is a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Jenee. The sentiments from DRS Design Stamps look lovely with the clip art used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jenée!! I love this wonderful image and your coloring is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your coloring just amazes me. It's always so rich and has so much depth.

    ReplyDelete