Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Dog Walking


Hello friends. I hope you had a wonderful week. I did something on Sunday that I've never done before. I attended the same movie at the theater twice on the same day. The Hubs and I went to the 1:30 showing of "Beauty and the Beast" (new version) and then I returned for the 7:00 showing with the kids. I enjoyed it as much the second time as I did the first time -- in fact, MORE because I accidentally picked up a pair of children sized 3-D glasses at the first showing. so I was having a tiny bit of trouble seeing properly. Made a point of watching carefully so as to make the mistake twice. The adult size fit so much better (smile).

Today's sketch is another great one. I had a lot of fun putting this one together. It was nice to be able to pull out one of my own stamps for this card, since there was no sponsor provided image this week.

Here is the sketch:





The stamp I used is by Close to My Heart. I stamped it using black Memento ink on white card. The card base is white with a layer of black card matting under the black and off-white stripe designer paper. (I am sorry the photo makes the stripes look kind of greenish-gray, but they are true black) The stripe paper and the reddish orange dotty paper are both from a Glitz Pack called Laced Grace (8x8" papers).

The fish tail die cuts were made using an Elizabeth Crafts die (paper from same Glitz Pack). The black brads are from my stash.

Please stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and have a look at what the other designers have made this week. As always, the team members creative talents totally shine! 

Have a happy crafting week. Will see you back here next Tuesday (if not before). 

3 comments:

  1. Great card! This is such a fun image, and your papers are great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card! It's so fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that stamp set!! I love the vintage look of this like she's walking by the barber/beauty shop in Mayberry RFD :)

    ReplyDelete