Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Butterflies and Flowers




This week's challenge prize. Isn't it darling? You are going to want to try for this little set (and then send it to me - LOL)!


Have you been enjoying the sketches lately from Tuesday Morning Sketches? I certainly have. They have all been so fun to work with. This week's is no exception. I took the basic sketch and upped the game a little bit. Isn't the card lovely?

I started with a white 5 x 7" card base. The periwinkle background is from Heartfelt Creations. My three circle images are from a sheet of vintage clipart. The 8.5 x 11" sheet contained over a dozen beautiful circles, so I chose three of them. I punched them with a 1.5" circle punch. I also took my 1 3/4" scallop bunch and cut the three white scalloped circles. I then cut another piece of white for the top half of my card and punched a pretty border using a Martha Stewart border punch. Before adhering the white topper to the card, I added a periwinkle blue ribbon and bow. I then cut the sentiment from another piece of Heartfelt Creations paper and adhered it on top of the ribbon.

This card was so quick and easy but looks beautiful! I really love how it turned out.

You are going to want to go over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and see all the different cards the DT made. Each one of them is entirely different in looks, but are absolutely amazing. We have a very creative and talented design team, and this week really shows that. Prepared to be wowed!

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card and gorgeous sketch...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jenee, do you have a newsletter please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch with the vintage feel of those flower and butterfly medallions! The perfectly tied bow looks lovely in that color and I like how you placed the sentiment panel right on top! The lace-edged white panel adds such a homespun look to this beautiful card too! Well done again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful - love the lacy border and the images are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete