Sunday, November 6, 2011

Little Santas


These simple little Santa cards were quick and easy to make. I've managed to get four of them done (yes, I'm only sharing two) in very little time. The card base is 4.5 x 6" so will fit a standard size envelop. Using a variety of papers from my scrap bags, each of the four that I've made have a different look. The little Santa is from Dustin Pike (it was a freebie a while back). I printed off twice as many Santas as I was going to use. I colored one using my Copic Markers (R29, R27 and R24 for the red and C9, C7 and C5 for the "black." Sorry, I can't remember which green I used on his mittens.). I then fussy cut one entire image. I cut only the mustaché from the second image and pop-dotted it on top of the base mustaché for a little dimension. I added some Diamond Dust Stickles to the white "fur" area. The sentiment is a rubber stamp that I've had for ages (it actually has three ho's, but I only inked two of them so they would fit on the tag size I wanted to use). A little ribbon and some scalloped circles, and there you have it -- a cute little card to share during the holidays.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my.....li'l cuties, both!
    Love the simplicity and bright and cheery colours....would look great on my mantelpiece...haaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I think I remember seeing these when you were over. Am I right?
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete