Sunday, November 20, 2011

WOW, Two Posts in One Day


Seems it is feast or famine with my posts lately, eh? However, I am trying to stay busier in the hope of getting better prepared for the holidays. This coming week I will, of course, be getting ready for the US Thanksgiving holiday. It will not be as large an event for us this year as only my one daughter and her three kiddos will be here, but we will be thankful for our blessings.

So enough of my prattling. This little card uses a darling Magnolia image of little Tilda as an angel (well, I presume she is an angel and not a fairy -- rather mixed parts as she does have a halo, but then she also has a wand -- to my mind that is mixing elements from two different things) -- at any rate, she is going to earn angel status with me and help celebrate the Christmas season. I colored her in with my Copic markers and added two different stickle glitters (diamond for the halo and wand and Diamond Dust for the wings). The diamond stickle has a little gold in it whereas the diamond dust is more white/silver-ish. I covered white card with a patterned paper, added a open cut doily and a border. I was pleasently surprised to find just the right color ribbon in my stash, The holly pieces at the top and the Poinsettia piece at the bottom are K&Co chipboard. I don't have a sentiment on the front (although that may change -- or not -- before I send the card out), but has an appropriate Christmas verse inside.

So that's it for this evening. I promise no more posties until at least tomorrow (smile).

I entered this little card in the challenge at:
                                         

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xxx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete