Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TMS #222 - Saturated Canary


Happy Tuesday to all of you. This week we not only have a unique and lovely sketch for you to follow, but our sponsor is Saturated Canary. I know many of you just {heart} those adorable images by Krista Smith, so you are going to want to make sure you join in our challenge! Here is the sketch for you to use this week:



Did Melissa challenge us or what? You'll want to visit the TMS blog and have a look at the wonderful samples that the DT have created to tickle your Muses! There are some real beauties to feast your eyes upon!

For my card, I've used Neveah. I printed her onto X-Press It card and colored her with my Copic makers. I was so proud of myself as I actually remembered to copy down the colors I used -- only to have to go digging through my trash bin to find the paper I wrote them down on (silly me)! Her hair is colored with E55, E53, E51 abd E50. Her skin is E11, E01 and E00.. Her dress is B24, B23, B21, B12, B0000 and highlighted with Stickles Midnight. Her shoes are B23, B21, B12.

I've used a white 5" x 7" card for my base, and the background DP came from my scrap bin. The blue card (matting and oval doily) are Close To My Heart midnight. I used Spellbinder's stately ovals die to cut the doily. The snowflakes are punched from DCWV silver glitter paper using a Martha Stewart punch. I also used the silver glitter paper as a mat (between the white card base and the midnight blue mat).

I hope you like my version of this week's sketch. Now, let me see YOUR version. Just link it to the TMS #222 challenge blog.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Jenee...gorgeous image and wonderful colouring..just beautiful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and outstanding! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!!! Love the frosty blue & winter snowflakes !!! :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS, Jenee!! Your coloring is amazing, as usual, and the fancy die and sparkly snowflakes set the image off wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious, Jenee! I LOVE the blue & silver together, and your colouring...so pretty. And that ornate die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty...love the cool blues and the sparkling snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete