Friday, January 12, 2018

Nautical Love



Have you started your Valentine cards yet? If not, We Are 3 Papers and Images has some really cute -- well, papers and images -- that make darling Valentine Cards. I made mine above using:  I have used Penguin Love - https://www.etsy.com/…/we-are-3-digital-shop-penguin-love-y… and Nautical Love Papers - https://www.etsy.com/…/we-are-3-digital-paper-nautical-love





I started with a piece of red card from my own stack and used a piece from the Nautical Love papers for my background piece. I then printed off the dotty blue paper and cut out a strip of it which I matted with the red from the card.  I then printed off the penguin and fussy cut him (isn't he darling?). I cut another piece of the red card and matted it with a light blue. I adhered my penguin using foam dots so that he is raised up from the background. I then cut two hearts from the dotty blue using one of my punches and adhered them near the penguin.





We Are 3 has a sheet of Valentine sentiments, too, but I wanted to continue the nautical theme, so I typed my own. After printing it, I matted it with a piece of the red card.





Over the last 6 months or so, I have gotten to where I just don't have the time or desire to spend a lot of time coloring images and creating cards. I know this is a temporary thing, but I also don't want to just give up crafting or making special cards for my friends and family. The We Are 3 papers and images have been a perfect way for me to continue to be creative without spending as much time doing it. I can use the We Are 3 papers and already colored images and create a wonderful one of a kind card. 





If you have not yet tried We Are 3, what are you waiting for? I know you will enjoy working with the papers and/or images as much as I am.

1 comment: