Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Job, Kid!

I made this little card today for one of my grandsons. The image is a digi-stamp from Some Odd Girls (www.someoddgirls.com). I colored the image using Copic markers. I cut out the boy and glued him to the cardstock, but I put a pop-dot behind the skate deck so that it would stand up and out, giving the image some dimension.

My grandson is 15 years old and is finishing up his grade 9 year at school. Yesterday was the awards program. In addition to maintaining A's and B's all year, he received awards for leadership and for civics. Mason is a good, well-rounded kid. I've been blessed with four super grandchildren. All three of my grandsons are handsome, smart and caring young men. My beautiful little granddaughter is a total delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment