Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Did Someone Say Presents?


Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I know, it isn't even Thanksgiving (here in the US), but the gift giving day is fast approaching. I have two very good friends who not only have their shopping done, but all of the gifts are already wrapped. My feeble mind seems to recall a time in my life when I was that organized (sigh). However, it seems the older the family gets (myself excluded because I refuse to age any), the harder it is to know what to put under the tree! Anyway, this week at Inky Impressions, we'd like you to focus on the presents! Show us your lovely creation either showing presents, something for wrapping presents, or even a present itself.

As always, you do not have to use an Inky Impressons image to be eligible to win our fab prize, but if you do us the honor then we will reward you with an additional chance -- yep, your name will be entered a second time.

I've used two of our wonder stamps this week to create my card. My main image is Delilah's Ducky Christmas (DSB10-DDC06), and my sentiment is 7S10-SSP05. I colored my main image with Copic markers and cut it into a square. I matted it with green and then white card. My card base is a white 5.5" square, and my DP is from Echo Park's Very Merry Christmas 6 x 6" pad. The green border was punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and I "wove" the red ribbon through the center. The sentiment was stamped using CTMH holiday red ink and cut with a Spellbinder die. The white corner is cut with a Joy Craft corner die. A little hard to see in my picture, but I added teeny tiny white pearls to the centers of the snowflakes on the background paper, as well as a larger pearl on the corner piece.

If you have a few minutes to spare, you should hop over to the Inky Impressions challenge blog and have a look at the beautiful cards the other DT members have made this week to inspire you.

Take care, and I'll see you back here on Friday!

Challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Santa is On His Way (3 entries only
Aud Sentiments Challenge -  #94 Any Sentiment 
Brown Sugar "Anything Goes"
CMC Challenge "Anything Goes"
Inkspirational "Anything Goes"
Bearly Mine "Anything Goes"

11 comments:

  1. Cute and pretty all rolled into one!!! What a darling little image and I love your card. Loving that corner die you used on here too. VERY pretty card.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little 'quacker' Jenee..fabulous colouring...sooo cute and love the wee pearls on the snowflakes..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GReat image, lovely Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! Love the little ducky!!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Jenee! Love your coloring, the design and Christmas tree background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenee your card made me smile! So cute=0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do so love this card...and the image and sentiment are just perfect. What a great job you've done on colouring too. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jenee, I love your cards!!! That image is delightful and perfectly colored!!! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your super cute card. the yellow really makes the green pop! Beautiful! I am your newest follower. Thank you so much for joining us at CMC
    Hugs,Maire

    ReplyDelete