This image is called "Harvesting Acorns." Isn't that little native American just as pretty as can be? I colored her up with my Copic markers (so what's new, eh?) using various brown groups. I did go back (after photo was submitted) and toned down that highlight in her hair just a tad so that it was a little less gray looking and more of a shine to her natural black hair (smile). I was, overall, rather pleased with how this image colored up. I used E11, E1 and E00 for her skin tones to achieve a little darker coloring, and it really looks nice.
In keeping with the CAS theme of this month's challenge, I've used a monotone color palette for my card and DPs, and my only embellishment is the sentiment. I created my sentiment piece with Memory Box die (Chadwick Label 98209) and matching stamp (Happy Fall Label B1778).
I hope my card has inspired you to join us this month in the CAS challenge at Sami's Stamps. Check out the details on the challenge blog, and then hop over to the online store (where you will find three wonderful freebies available for you to use).
- 4 Krafty Girlz - 2W E3 Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- An Inky Situation - W Any craft style JFF - #15 Anything Goes
- Hanna & Friends - 2W, cute/stamped/person/animal - #183 (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More - C10 - #69 CAS
- Baffies Kreativladen - M - Autumn (ends Nov 5)
- Wags N' Whiskers: Fall colours