Hello followers. Today is Wednesday, and I have an oops -- it seems I didn't pre-schedule my Flutter By Wednesday blog. I thought I had pre-scheduled all my blogs for the week, but guess not. As a result, I was a little late going live today.
Our challenge this week is OPEN. This means that anything goes as long a you use a butterfly or fairy on your card. Also, if we get over 50 entries, there will be a special prize.
This week I used a sweet image by Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored her with my Copic markers. Isn't she a beauty? My card base is red with a layer of DP from the Christmas 6 x 6" pad by My Mind's Eye. The green piece that surrounds my little image is the negative piece left from the die I used for my Inky Impressions card. I adhered the scrap piece over the photo to create a frame. Pretty neat, eh? The snowflakes are from a package I purchased last year from Michael's, and my sentiment is from a little set of stamps I received free with a British stamp magazine I purchased.
I hope you will join us this week at FBW. We love seeing everyone's beautiful work.
- Twisted Tuesday 2W, must use twist - Theme: Pop Dots Twist: Use Polka Dots (Week 1)
- Cheerful Stamp Pad - 2W, JFF, mixed media - (1st week) Wings
- MarkerPOP Challenge - 2W, 2E, C10, must use Copic or ShinHan markers - (2nd week) Anything Goes with markers
- Squigglefly - W, SIO (SIR to win) - Polka Dots
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 2W, Must use stamp- Challenge #69 (1st Week) Punches and dies
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (November) (2nd Week) Holiday Card or Tag.
- Scribble and Scrap - 2W, SIO, E3, C15 Challenge #5 (1st Week) Always Anything Goes.
- Stamping Sensations - M, C6, 1E/craft type - (November) (2nd week) Christmas
- Beccy's Place - Holiday cards (11/29)
- Scrapper's Delight Challenge - Anything Goes (11/29)
- Crafty Hazelnut Challenge - Anything Goes for Christmas (11/29)