Thursday, November 2, 2017

Hipster Snowman


I have several snowmen designed by We Are 3 designs that I'll share with you over the next several week. This is the first one.

I have used: Hipster Snowman digital image and three designs from the Christmas Magic digital papers.

Although the Hipster snowman now comes in a precolored image, I chose to color my own. I printed the image onto Neenah white card and colored it with my Copic markers. I then fussy cut him. I used a white card base and printed off three of the papers from the Christmas Magic set (one behind the snowman, one on the band and one the background). I matted the two lighter ones with navy card. I adhered the Hipster Snowman using foam pop-up dots. I finished off the little card with blue pearls.

You can find the image and the papers, along with many more,  in the We Are 3 Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment