Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Easter with Tilda


Good Tuesday morning. Thank you for stopping by. We have a new sponsor, SVG Attic.  This is the first time we've ever had a SVG company as a sponsor. Some of you may not know, but I received a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas as a present from one of my best friends. I am still learning how to do everything with this wonderful machine, so I plan on visiting our sponsor's store. She has some really cute designs.

We have a fun sketch. Flip it, twist it, add your own flair. We just need to be able to see the basic sketch, and we can't wait to see what you create with it.  Here it is:


My card base is white 5" x 7" with a green mat under a purple (yes, that is purple and not blue as it appears in the photo) solid card. I have used a piece of DP from a Doodlebug Design Inc. 6" x 6" pad to create the scalloped piece under the image. I punched the scallop using a Martha Stewart punch, and I added a thin strip of the green matting down the side of the scalloped piece.

Instead of a button, I have used two paper flowers which I've stacked on top of each other. The center is a green pearl (Recollections). I matted the image and the sentiment with another solid purple (this one a bit redder than the original blue-toned purple -- both colors are on the patterned paper, although you may not quite tell from the photo). To finish off, I added two green pearls to each of the top corners.

My image is by Magnolia (Tilda and Chick) and is colored with Copic markers. 

Now it is your turn. Use the sketch to make a card, scrapbook page, box top or whatever else you can imagine and then enter it at the Tuesday Morning Blog. Have a great week! 


5 comments:

  1. Jenee, your colouring just wows me every.single.time.! I love the stacked flower & the perfect paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jenee.

    Thank you for the kind comments you left me this week, they mean a lot.
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jenee, Tilda is so pretty and I love how you showcased her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Easter card Jenee! What a sweet image, and once again your coloring is fabulous! Have a very happy and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet Easter card. Tilda is colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete