Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #293


Good morning sweet followers. It is Tuesday, so you know what that means -- another wonderful sketch for you. We are thrilled to have a new sponsor joining us.   Sweet Pea Stamps is here and we are so very excited and thankful for the opportunity to show off some of their incredible image. Sweet Pea Stamps is made up of a group of exceptionally talented artists with different styles and looks, so you will encounter a variety of wonderful images.



Our own Debbie created this week's sketch for you, and here it is:


I have used the lovely image  called Rosarna by Karen Middleton. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous? I colored her with Copic markers, then cut the image into a circle using a Spellbinder die. The burgundy card I used for all my matting is by DCWV. The patterned paper is from a pad I got as a free gift with a British stamping magazine, and the green solid background card is from Close to my Heart. The crystal rhinestones are by Studio G.

You definitely won't want to miss seeing the DT's samples this week over at the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. I think everyone really outdid themselves this week (if that's even possible with this talented team).

Have a wonderful week, and I'll see you later!




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenee, this image is wonderful and I love the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Jenee!! Beautiful papers but your coloring, especially her hair, is so amazing!! You really made my sketch look good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jenee! Love how you coordinated the paper with the rose on the image! Your coloring is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Jenee, your colouring never fails to make me swoon! Her HAIR! I just love this delicate beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already told you that my jaw dropped when I saw this for the first time. It is such an absolutely stunning card. Well done on your coloring.

    ReplyDelete