Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Inky Impressions Challenge

Hello my dear followers. I don't have a new Inky card for you this week, but I did want to hop on and remind you all of the new Inky Impressions Challenge that starts today. This week the theme is ANYTHING WITH WINGS. Now, this could be your image or it could be an embellishment. Of course, we'd like for you to use one of our darling Inky Impressions stamps (rubber or digi), but it is not mandatory for you to do so to participate in our challenge.

You might remember that Inky Impressions was kind enough to be the sponsor last week for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge. Since I used the sweet Wishing Well Fairy image for my FBW DT card, I'd like to share it with you again just as a reminder of how cute the Inky Impressions images are. Here is my previously posted card.



Thank you for allowing me this repeat. This will not happen very often (pinky promise). Now, run on over to the Inky Impressions blog, have a look at what the DT team for this week have made to inspire you, and then join us in this week's "Anything with Wings" challenge.

Oh, and do stop back by tomorrow. Inky has a new release debuting tomorrow, and both teams will be joining in to share the new images with a special blog hop and great prizes.



No comments:

Post a Comment