Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TMS Challenge #213


Tuesday Morning Sketches has another great sketch for you, and our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps. Here is the sketch:


I have used Bugaboo Brat Ballerina found here. She is a digital stamp which I printed off onto X-Press It brand card and colored with my Copic markers. I have altered the sketch slightly to fit my image because I did not want to fussy cut her. Instead of two tilted squares, I have straightened the back square and cut my ballerina using a Spellbinder oval die. For a little added interest, I also changed the two outside fishtail banner pieces to slanted cuts.

I've used a white card base and green card for matting all my pieces. My DP are all from a K&Company pad (no pattern name given). The three flowers are by Recollections, and the leaves are from two punches, McGill and Martha Stewart. The pearls are by Recollections.

Bugaboo Stamps are cute little images that hold a special place in my heart. They were some of the first images that I colored when I first started using Copic markers. I still have a lot to learn about coloring with Copics, but I am thinking that this image is a whole lot better than my earlier attemps (smile). I'm especially fond of cute little girl images, and the Brat images from Bugaboo are all darling; they often remind me of my granddaughter.

As your time permits, stop by the blog and have a look at the lovely cards the design team members have made for your inspiration, and as always, we hope to see you participating in our weekly challenge.

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Girly
Craftin Desert Diva's - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - For a Child

14 comments:

  1. You win..i love this sooooo much...it's the cutest ever..i wanted to say "Tutu" cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little green tutu! Fabulous way to alter the sketch just a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card - fabulous colouring and great LO.
    Thanks for playing along with The Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image, love the banners too. Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a sweetie, what a super cute image and gorgeous colours

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girly card.mthanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, Jenee. Love the detail. Too pretty! Thank you for joining the current Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought was "awwwww"! This is so sweet!! Pretty colors and DP and that is such a cute image!! Colored perfectly, as you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally sweet, great colour choices. Thanks for linking up with Crafin' Desert Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable...love your papers and embellishing...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love that image and you have colored it beautifully! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute and perfect for our challenge at Crafty sentiments this week. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Jenee, I love this layout and your paper choices are awesome! So happy to see you playing along again this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete